Food Unwrapped Specials Is Lunch Making Me Fat?
Special edition of the food-facts documentary lifting the lid on the midday meal. Jimmy Doherty and Kate Quilton explore people's obsession with the great British sandwich, and reveal whether wraps or bagels are more fattening than a regular triangular sarnie. Jimmy also jets off to Japan to find out if a sushi lunch is better than all of them. Matt Tebbutt becomes a human guinea pig in an experiment to see what kind of lunches make people sleepy, and Dr Helen Lawal investigates the rise of a worrying lunchtime trend among teenagers - fried chicken.
- Episode Number 29
- DVD Season & Episode Number
- Absolute Episode Number
- Originally Aired Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Special Released After Season 16
- Production Code
- Guest Stars Bailey Nelson
- Is Movie
- Last Updated By tmggamingbusinessit3
- Last Updated 07/18/2019 11:48am