WWE Monday Night RAW Season 14 Three of a kind?
1. Miz vs. Santino Marella 2. Six Diva Tag Team Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendez, and Alicia Fox vs. Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, and Mickie James 3. Tag Team Match Mark Henry and MVP vs. Big Show and Chris Jericho 4. Boxing Match Hornswoggle vs. Chavo Guerrero 5. No Disqualification Six Man Tag Team Match Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Vince McMahon vs. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Randy Orton is backstage and talks about how a fan interfered and helped him win the match. But it wasn't a fan, it was Brett DiBiase. Orton says that Brett will never interfere in his match again. Vince McMahon comes down and says despite the controversy John Cena will get his rematch at Breaking Point in an I Quit match and if anyone interferes on Orton's behalf he will be stripped of the championship. Vince starts to leave but DX comes down. It's Vince's birthday and they harass him about Vince being a good guy and how old he is. Shawn shows him a "tribute." Triple H then has a giant cake rolled out, then they have showgirls and Cirque du Soliel people come out, and Elvis impersonator, and finally Big Dick Johnson comes out of the cake. All the people leave and hey have one last thing to give Vince, but they get jumped by Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase. Once they are run off, Triple H says that since Floyd Mayweather isn't here yet he's making a match: DX & Mr. McMahon vs Legacy, and Vince declares that it will be no DQ. Match #1: Santino Marella vs The Miz. Miz pins Santino. Match #2: Mickie James, Kelly Kelly & Gail Kim vs Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix & Rosa Mendes. Alicia pins Mickie. DX shills for The Rise & Fall of WCW & their new shirt. Jillian "sings" happy birthday to Vince. Big Show & Chris Jericho come down to the ring and Show says that he has unfinished business with Floyd Mayweather and they won't leave until he arrives. Floyd Mayweather and goon squad come to the ring He won't fight the show because he has a fight on September 19th, Jericho gets in Mayweather's face and says that he's not a good boxer and he will lose his comeback fight. MVP then comes out. MVP wants Jericho to shut up because everyone is tired of hearing him talk, and if he beats Jericho for the Tag Team Championship he won't have to put up with Jericho on Raw. Mayweather gives MVP a match tonight and if they win tonight, they get a title shot at Breaking Point. He then brings out his partner Mark Henry. Match #3: MVP & Mark Henry vs Chris Jericho & The Big Show. MVP pins Jericho. (After Mayweather gave MVP brass knucks) Cody & Ted are planning with Brett when Randy Orton comes in. After running off Brett, Randy says that tonight they can make up for last night. The nightmare continues. Chavo has to wear gigantic gloves. Match #4: Boxing Match: Hornswoggle vs Chavo Guerrero. Hornswoggle wins by DQ. After the match, Chavo was about to finally get rid of Hornswoggle when Evan Bourne came in and ruined everything. Vince is working out with Mayweather when Carlito comes in and he complains about not having a match, then DX comes in, then Vince decks Carlito. Match #5: DX & Vince McMahon vs Legacy. Vince pins Orton after John Cena interferes.
- Episode Number 34
- DVD Season & Episode Number
- Absolute Episode Number
- Originally Aired Monday, August 24, 2009
- Production Code
- Guest Stars
- Is Movie
- Last Updated By smoldersonline
- Last Updated 11/01/2009 11:16am