Episode images are small screenshots of each episode.
Here's The Breakdown of the system
- Images are limited to one per episode
- Images are limited to a maximum size of 400 x 300 (400x225 for 16:9 images)
- You can delete images you uploaded
- If an image by another user needs be replaced you will have to post a request in the forums for an admin to do so.
- Images should be uploaded in their original aspect ratio if the show is 16:9 then that should be the ratio of the image, even if your local network broadcast it in 4:3.
- Images should be an non-spoiler action shot from the episode not randomly generated so we just get a shot of a building or a street light.
- Images must be appropriate for viewing at a workplace. (i.e. NO NUDITY)
- Images shouldn't just be a title shot from the episode we already know the episode's name we don't need to see it again.
To add an episode image:
- Proceed to the episode page for which you have an image
- Locate your file by browse or entering the location directly
- Click Upload
You can delete banners that you have created. When you are logged in you will see the option to delete banners, underneath the ones you have created.